Our Secret Garden details card is part of the Secret Garden Collection. The card features a hand-illustrated floral motif containing hellebores and hydrangeas. The dainty flowers are nestled in the middle of the cards. This whimsical and romantic suite can be letterpressed, foil stamped, or digitally printed. For those who want to have their details card letterpressed or foil stamped, you have the option to have your information printed on handmade paper from Porridge Papers. The cotton handmade paper has natural deckled edges. Please know the wedding information, ink color, and paper material are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Card Size: 4" x 6" (or 4.25" x 5.5" for handmade paper)
- Printing: Options of Letterpress, Digital, and Foil
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free rounds of revision. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Card Stock: Our Card Stock paper is a thick card stock - 100lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
- Handmade Cotton: Our handmade paper is sourced from Porridge Papers' 1889 Collection. The paper is made with 100% cotton fibers that give it a soft pillowy texture. Each paper is handmade so it has full deckle edges. The paper is 110 lbs.
Samples do not come personalized with your wedding information. We will send you a sample with the design shown in the photo using the paper selected. All samples use the paper material selected. Only digital samples are customized with the font color selected.
- Colors Pictured: The suite pictured uses Bluebell for Font and Artwork Color, New Blue for Envelope, and Gold for the Artwork Color on the Envelope Liner.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.