Our Secret Garden Invitation is part of the Secret Garden Collection. The wedding invitation card features a hand-illustrated floral wreath that acts as a border to frame your wedding information. This floral frame features peonies, hydrangeas, roses, hellebores, lily of the valley, lush evergreen leaves, and a delicate ribbon flowing from the center. This whimsical and romantic suite can be letterpressed, foil stamped, or digitally printed. Please know the wedding information, ink color, and paper material are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Card Size: 5" x 7"
- Printing: Options of Digital, One Color Letterpress, and Foil
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free round of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here. Want your envelopes addressed? We offer Secret Garden Addressed Envelopes that matches this invitation.
- Card Stock: Our Card Stock paper is a thick card stock - 100lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
- Handmade Cotton: Our handmade paper is sourced from Porridge Papers' 1889 Collection. The paper is made with 100% cotton fibers that give it a soft pillowy texture. Each paper is handmade so it has full deckle edges. The paper is 110 lbs.
- Colors Pictured: The suite pictured uses Bluebell for Font and Artwork Color, New Blue for Envelope, and Gold for the Artwork Color on the Envelope Liner.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.