Our Barry Save The Date, is part of our Barry Collection, featuring a hand-illustrated vintage crest with hydrangeas surrounding lush evergreen leaves and an interlocked monogram. This design and your wedding information is printed on the front of the save the date with an option of a photo of the happy couple printed on the back. The name, ink color, and paper material are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Card: 5" x 7" Handmade paper varies slightly due to the handmade nature of the paper.
- Printing: Full-color print. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free round of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here. Want your envelopes addressed? We offer Barry Addressed Envelopes that matches this Save The Date. We also offer lined envelopes feauting the Barry pattern artwork. These Barry Lined Envelopes have the option of adding addressing as well. For handmade paper, purchase an A7.5 envelope. For all other paper, purchase an A7 envelope.
100# Card Stock: This card stock paper is 100 lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. This paper is only available for digital printing.
- 160# Card Stock: This card stock paper is 160 lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
- Handmade Cotton: Our handmade paper is made with 100% cotton fibers that give it a soft pillowy texture. Each paper is handmade so it has full deckle edges. The paper is 110 lbs.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.