Our Lily Save The Date, from the Lily Collection, features a hand-painted Lily of the Valley watercolor surrounding a monogram. The text information, ink color, and paper are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same. This watercolor design is printed on the front of your save the date. There is an option to have the Lily Pattern printed on the back, a blue and white striped watercolor pattern with Lily of the Valley flowers dropping from the stripes. Or you can print a photo of the happy couple on the back instead of the watercolor stripe.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Stationery: Card, size 5" x 7" and a blank White envelope, size A7
- Printing: Full-color print. Please let us know if you want your text letterpressed or foil stamped, and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free round of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Backer: Pattern - Add the Lily floral pattern to the back of your cards for the added wow factor. Photo - Add a photo of the happy couple to the back of the cards for a more personalized touch. (Backer not available for handmade paper).
- Addressing: Add guest and return addressing to your envelopes. If purchased, we will print all your guest’s names and addresses on each envelope in your chosen ink color. For instructions, please see the ENVELOPE ADDRESSING PROCESS in this listing below.
- Envelope Liner: Add the Lily Envelope liner to your envelopes to give your Save The Dates that extra wow factor. The Lily floral pattern will be printed on the envelope liner if purchased.
- Wax Seal: Use the Lily Wax Seal on your envelopes to give your Save the Dates an extra special touch that your guests will notice. This wax seal features a hand-illustrated Lily of the Valley watercolor surrounding a classic monogram. The wax seal is 1.25" made with a 1" die. Due to the material and handmade nature, sizes can vary slightly.
- Single Ply Card Stock: 120 lbs thick with an eggshell texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank.
- Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single-ply cotton paper is a substantial 118 lbs.
- Double Ply Card Stock: 220 lbs thick with an eggshell texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank.
- Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single-ply cotton paper is a substantial 236 lbs.
- Handmade Cotton: Our handmade paper is sourced from the Idyll Collection. The paper is made with 100% cotton fibers, giving it a soft, pillowy texture. Each paper is handmade, so it has full deckle edges. The paper is 110 lbs.
We strongly believe in collaborating and working closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. For more information on how our general design process works, please review our Design Process webpage.
Having your envelopes addressed with Sterling Stripes is simple. For guest addressing and name printing, please download our Excel file. Once completed, please upload it to this listing or email it to email@example.com and reference the name and order number.
- Colors Pictured: Envelope color shown in New Blue. The text color is shown in Grey. The monogram color is shown in Lily Blue.
Timeline: To better understand our turnaround time, please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
- Sample Pack: This is a sample pack of all the paper options we offer in this listing so you can see the paper firsthand.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, cancelations, refunds, and returns are not offered. You can buy the digital version of your crest watercolor and monogram; however, it is not included in this price.