Our Tulip Blanche Save The Date, is part of our Tulip Blanche Collection, featuring a hand-painted watercolor crest with white and cream florals such as tulips and roses intertwined with lush evergreen leaves and an interlocked monogram. This design and your wedding information is printed on the front of the save the date with an option of a photo of the happy couple printed on the back. The name, ink color, paper choice, and paper edges are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Card: 5" x 7" (12.7 cm x 17.78 cm)
- Printing: Full-color print. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 3 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here. Want your envelopes addressed? We offer Barry Addressed Envelopes that matches this Save The Date.
Card Stock: Optimized for the highest photo print quality, it has a smooth surface. Our Card Stock paper is 100 lbs. It is available in White or Cream.
Single Ply Cotton: This Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 110 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Double Ply Cotton: This double thick Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 220 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton and is available in White or Cream.
Straight Edges: Paper with straight edges have a clean edge. They are the same edges as everyday paper you encounter.
- Deckled Edges: Paper with deckled edges are distinguished by soft, subtly torn edges.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.