Our A7.5 envelopes are 5.5 x 7.5 inches and work well with the A7 envelopes. The extra outer envelope has been used throughout history to protect the invitation's final arrival to your guests. With fewer horse and buggy mail carts kicking up mud on letters, this isn't as much of a concern today. However, outer-inner envelopes are still widely used as part of tradition and formal appearance. For extra fancy points, use an outer & inner envelope with your invitations. Use them for your wedding invitations, save the dates or stationery.
Paper Material: Our professional-grade envelopes are made out of 270 GSM / 100 LBS paper
- Envelope Flap: These envelopes are available with a euro flap. An envelope with a euro flap - also known as a baronial flap - has a distinct, deep, pointed flap as opposed to an envelope with a square flap, which is straight.
- Envelope Colors: To view our envelope color chart please click here
- Envelope Addressing: If you would like us to address your envelopes please select the addressing option on the in the menu above. For guest addressing and name printing, please download our Excel file here. Once it is completed you can upload your spreadsheet directly in te listing, or you can email it to us later. If you plan on submitting your spreadsheet after ordering, please email it to [email protected] and reference the name and order number. Please note that addressing adds 10 business days from addressing approval. For more information about our addressing please go to the very bottom of Our Design Process webpage.
- Font Options: If you add addressing, please download our Font Option PDF and select one or two fonts you would like used. Once you have those selected, please type out the font name/names in the text box above.
- Samples: Computer monitors display colors differently. Metallics, Woodgrain, and Iridescent colors have special undertones and texture that can only be seen in person. We highly recommend ordering samples which you can purchase here.
- Add Ons: Envelope Liners and Wax Seals