Our Barry Stationery Cards, features a hand-illustrated vintage crest with hydrangeas surrounding lush evergreen leaves and an interlocked monogram. The monogram, ink color, and paper material are customized to your liking, but the design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed thank you note card personalized with your monogram.
- Card Size: (A7) 5" x 7"
- Printing: Full-color print. If you would like your monogram letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here. Please purchase an A7 Envelope. Want your envelopes addressed? We offer Barry Addressed Envelopes that matches this stationery.
Card Stock: Our Card Stock paper is a thick card stock - 100lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.
- To see all the items in the Barry Collection please visit here.