Our Ellie Collection wedding programs features a hand-painted watercolor crest with white and blush roses, blue delphinium, sprinkled with lush evergreen leaves, and an interlocked monogram. The monogram, wedding information, ink color, and paper material are customized to you and your wedding day, but the design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed wedding program personalized with your monogram and wedding information.
- Card: 4" x 9" (101.6 mm x 203.2 mm)
- Printing: Full-color print. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes one free round of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
Card Stock: Our Card Stock paper is a thick card stock - 100lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
- Colors Pictured: The monogram is shown in New Blue, font is shown in Smoke
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.
Production Origin: Proudly printed in the USA
- Fonts: We will use the fonts used in the Ellie Collection (shown in the examples above) to ensure everything looks cohesive.
- To see all the items in the Ellie Collection please visit here.