Our Regency invitation is part of the Regency Collection. The wedding invitation has a monogram floral crest featuring garden roses, wisteria, and lush evergreen leaves. In the center of the crest, are two interlocked initials in a scripted old-world font. This hand-illustrated crest is blind embossed into the paper to create a subtle regal design fit for the most refined bride. The name, ink color, and paper material are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Card Size: 5" x 7" (12.7 cm x 17.78 cm)
- Printing: Text is printed digtally and the crest + monogram is blind embossed. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 3 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here. Want your envelopes addressed? We offer Regency Addressed Envelopes that matches this wedding suite.
Single Ply Cotton: This Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 110 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Double Ply Cotton: This double thick Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 220 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton and is available in White or Cream.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.