When sending any correspondence, it’s important to set the right tone. A beautifully addressed envelope makes a great impression and shows your guests you care about the little details. Sterling Stripes offers an easy and affordable way to address envelopes for your wedding, save the dates, birth announcement, stationery, holiday cards, and more!
This listing is for custom addressing using up to two fonts that you select. Please use our Font Option PDF to select the font/s you would like used.
- Envelope: An envelope made from 270 GSM / 100 LBS paper
- Envelope Addressing: We will print your addressing information on the preferred envelope you select.
Having your envelopes addressed with Sterling Stripes is simple. For guest addressing and name printing, please download our Excel file. Once it is completed you can upload your spreadsheet in the listing, or you can email it to us later. If you plan on submitting your spreadsheet after ordering, please email it to email@example.com and reference the name and order number. Please note that addressing adds 10 business days from addressing approval. For more information about addressing please visit the very bottom of Our Design Process page.
ENVELOPE ADDRESSING OPTIONS
Return Address: Your return address is printed on the back envelope flap
Guest Address: Your guests’ name + addresses are printed on the envelope front
Return & Guest Address: Your return address is printed on the back envelope flap and your guests’ name + addresses are printed on the envelope front
RSVP: Your return address is printed on the envelope front
Inner: Your guests’ name are printed on the envelope front
- RSVP 3.625 x 5.125"
A2 4.378" x 5.75"
- A6 4.75" x 6.50"
- A7 5.25" x 7.25"
- A7.5 5.50" x 7.50"
- A+ 5.75" x 7.75"
- A8 5.50" x 8.125"
- A9 5.75" x 8.75"
- No. 10 4.125" x 9.50"
- Square 6.50" x 6.50"
- Square Outer 6.75" x 6.75"
Addressing Ink Color: any CMYK color shown above
Printing Method: Digital
- Envelope and Liner Paper Materials: 270 GSM / 100 LBS paper
- Production and Shipping Time: visit our timeline page
- Envelope and Liner Colors: view the color chart
- Samples: We strongly recommend that you order a printed envelope sample with your color choice before proceeding to place a full order.
- Add-Ons: Wax Seals