Personalize your wedding invitations, envelopes or stationery with this self-adhesive wax seal. This design, featuring a hand-illustrated vintage crest with hydrangeas surrounding lush evergreen leaves and an interlocked monogram, is hand stamped into real sealing wax using your special artwork. Then a clear adhesive is added to the back of each wax seal for easy assembly.
This is part of the Barry Collection
- 1.25" die is used to make the wax seal, which results in a wax seal with a final size of about 1.5"
Pre-made with an adhesive backing for easy application
- Handmade using no molds or castings to create an authentic wax seal
- Flexible wax with professional adhesive backing allows this wax seal to be mailed.
- Our formula includes flexibility and durability enhancers, so your seals can travel the distance to loved ones. Plus, our modern formula ensures vibrant color while avoiding a glue-y or artificial feeling
- Our seals are designed for a wide range of surfaces and arrive beautifully crafted and finished with an adhesive backing for easy use.
- Weighs approximately 0.02 oz (0.5 grams) and won't add significant weight when mailing
Review our wax seal design process webpage for detailed information about our process.
To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage.
View our wax seal color chart