Our Katherine Stationery features a hand-painted watercolor of a crest with hydrangeas and roses, your custom monogram in the shield, and your wedding date is painted on the ribbon. The card features this crest printed at the top. The name, ink color, and paper material are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same. This is part of the Katherine collection.
- Design: A fully designed thank you note card personalized with your monogram.
- Artwork: The watercolor crest with a custom monogram in one of the styles shown in the listing.
- Stationery and Envelopes: Flat Card (A7) 5" x 7" or Folded (A6) 4.5" x 6.25" when folded + white blank envelopes in the corresponding size with a euro flap customized to your envelope color
- Printing: Full-color print. Please let us know if you want your monogram letterpressed or foil stamped, and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free round of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Addressing: Add guest and return addressing to your envelopes. If purchased, we will print all your guest’s names and addresses on each envelope in your chosen ink color. For instructions, please see the ENVELOPE ADDRESSING PROCESS in this listing below.
- Envelope Liner: Add colored liner to your envelopes to give your stationery that extra wow factor.
- Wax Seal: Use the Katherine Wax Seal on your envelopes to give your Save the Dates an extra special touch that your guests will notice. This wax seal features a hand-illustrated floral pattern made of roses and a custom monogram layered on top of the pattern, giving it that extra elegance and uniqueness you don't usually find. The wax seal is 1.25" made with a 1" die. Due to the material and handmade nature, sizes can vary slightly.
If you have purchased something from the Katherine Collection, where we already made you a custom crest, please select Returning Customer for the discounted price on this Stationery. You must include the order number of your previous purchase for your discounted price to be honored. We will locate the custom crest we created for you and reuse it in your stationery. If you purchase multiple items from the Katherine Collection at once, please select New Customer for only one of your items. If you have not purchased anything from the Katherine Collection, where we already made you a custom crest, please select New Customer, and we will make your custom artwork.
- Single Ply Card Stock: 120 lbs thick with an eggshell texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank.
- Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single-ply cotton paper is a substantial 118 lbs.
- Double Ply Card Stock: 220 lbs thick with an eggshell texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. *Not Available for Folded Cards
- Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single-ply cotton paper is a substantial 236 lbs. *Not Available for Folded Cards
Having your envelopes addressed with Sterling Stripes is simple. For guest addressing and name printing, please download our Excel file. Once completed, please upload it to this listing or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the name and order number.
- Colors Pictured: The envelope color is shown in New Blue. The text color is shown in New Blue. The monogram color is shown in New Blue, Steel Blue, and Navy Blue.
Timeline: Custom artwork takes time. To get a better idea of our turnaround time, please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.