This listing is for a completely customized save the date for couples wanting to feature their wedding destination. We will hand paint a unique map with watercolor featuring points of interest that are special to your wedding day and location. That artwork will then be scanned and printed on your save the dates. The result, a beautiful and unique save the date at an affordable price!
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a one of a kind design made just for your special occasion. Before a purchase is made, please put together a Google Map of the area you would like watercolored and mark the locations you would like highlighted. We have created a guide that gives you step by step directions to help you create the perfect map for us to use. If you would like a building, venue, icon, or motif painted for any of the marked locations, please include an image for us to reference. You can add that in the Google map you created, upload them with your order, or email them to us at email@example.com. If you are emailing us the pictures, please include your name and order number. Our guide provides more instructions on how to accomplish that if you are adding them to your google map. Once you have created your google map, please provide the link when you checkout.
For more information on how our general design process works, please review our Design Process webpage.
- Artwork: A completely custom watercolor map featuring 2-5 points of interest. This one-time payment covers the use of this artwork across all other materials you order from Sterling Stripes. So have it printed again for no additional cost on your wedding envelope liners, welcome cards, welcome bag, signs, etc. You will also receive a digital file for personal use.
- Design: A fully designed Save the Date card personalized to your liking, with a custom layout and unique fonts.
- Card: 5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.78cm)
- Printing: Full-color print, flat matte archival ink. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 3 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that this listing does NOT include an envelope. Visit our Envelope section to purchase one for your save the date.
Card Stock: Optimized for the highest photo print quality, it has a smooth surface. Our Card Stock paper is 100 lbs. It is available in White or Cream.
Single Ply Cotton: This Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 110 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Double Ply Cotton: This double thick Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 220 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Straight Edges: Paper with straight edges have a clean edge. They are the same edges as everyday paper you encounter.
- Deckled Edges: Paper with deckled edges are distinguished by soft, subtly torn edges.
- Timeline: Custom artwork takes more time to create. To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
- Production Origin: Proudly printed in the USA