This listing is for a completely customized save the date for couples wanting to feature their wedding destination and a beautiful floral crest. We will hand paint a unique map with watercolor featuring points of interest that are special to your wedding day and location. Then using photos of your flowers, color palette, and a designed monogram we hand paint - with watercolors - a unique floral crest to incorporate into your map. After we receive your blessing of the custom artwork, it will be scanned and printed on your wedding invitations. The result, a beautiful and unique save the date map at an affordable price!
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a one of a kind design made just for your special occasion. Before a purchase is made, please put together a Google Map of the area you would like watercolored and mark the locations you would like highlighted. We have created a guide that gives you step by step directions to help you create the perfect map for us to use. If you would like a building, venue, icon, or motif painted for any of the marked locations, please include an image for us to reference. You can add that in the Google map you created, upload them with your order, or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - you are emailing us the pictures: please include your name and order number. Our guide provides more instructions on how to accomplish that if you are adding them to your google map. Once you have created your google map, please provide the link when you checkout.
For the crest, please provide a photo of your wedding flowers that you would like us to paint in your crest along with any additional inspiration. Please note that you can only upload one picture, so if you have multiple photos and design notes. Please create a multipage document like a PDF, PowerPoint, Word Document, or send us a link to a google doc in the Design Notes. Please know the more details you provide, the better we will be able to create artwork that meets and exceeds your expectations.
For more information on how our general design process works, please review our Design Process webpage.
- Artwork: A completely custom watercolor map featuring 2-5 points of interest and a custom watercolor crest. This one-time payment covers the use of this artwork across all other materials you order from Sterling Stripes. So have your map or crest printed on any items you purchase through us for free - you only pay for shipping, materials, and printing. For example, you can have your custom crest on your wedding invitation for free! You only pay for the paper, printing, and shipping. You will also receive a digital file for personal use.
- Design: A fully designed Save the Date card personalized to your liking, with a custom layout and unique fonts.
- Card: 5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.78cm)
- Printing: Full-color print, flat matte archival ink. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 3 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that this listing does NOT include an envelope. Visit our Envelope section to purchase one for your save the date.
Card Stock: Optimized for the highest photo print quality, it has a smooth surface. Our Card Stock paper is 100 lbs. It is available in White or Cream.
Single Ply Cotton: This Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 110 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Double Ply Cotton: This double thick Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 220 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Straight Edges: Paper with straight edges have a clean edge. They are the same edges as everyday paper you encounter.
- Deckled Edges: Paper with deckled edges are distinguished by soft, subtly torn edges.
- Timeline: Custom artwork takes more time to create. To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
- Production Origin: Proudly printed in the USA