Our Lily Wedding Invitation, which is part of the Lily Collection, features a hand-painted Lily of the Valley watercolor surrounding a monogram. The text information, ink color, and paper are customized to you and your wedding day, but the fonts and design layout will remain the same. This watercolor design is printed on the front of your wedding invitation. There is an option to have the Lily Pattern printed on the back, which is a blue and white striped watercolor pattern with Lily of the Valley flowers dropping from the stripes.
- Design: A fully designed card personalized with your wedding information.
- Card: 5" x 7"
- Printing: Full-color print. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free round of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here.
Card Stock: Our Card Stock paper is a thick card stock - 100lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
- Handmade: Our handmade paper is sourced from Porridge Papers' 1889 Collection. The paper is made with 100% cotton fibers that give it a soft pillowy texture. Each paper is handmade so it has full deckle edges. The paper is 110 lbs.
- Colors Pictured: Envelope color shown in New Blue. Text color shown in Grey. Monogram color shown in Lily Blue.
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.
- Samples: a sample of the Lily Wedding Suite is available for purchase here.