This listing is for a completely customized save the date for couples wanting to feature an important structure at their wedding in their floral crest. We will hand paint a venue, statue or building with watercolor that is special to your wedding day and location surrounded by your wedding florals. That artwork will then be scanned and printed on your save the dates. The result, a beautiful and unique save the date at an affordable price!
OUR DESIGN PROCESS
Please upload a photo of the venue, building, or statue that you would like painted in the Venue Image field of this listing. Also, please upload a picture of the wedding flowers you would like incorporated in your custom crest in the Floral Image field. Please also send a photo of the color palette you would like used to make your crest in the Color Palette field. Please note that you are only allowed to upload one image. If you would like to share more photos, please email them or send us a link to a google doc. We have also included a Design Notes section. Please use that as a place to share all your ideas and thoughts. We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design made just for your special occasion. For more information on how our general design process works, please review our Design Process webpage.
- Artwork: A completely custom watercolor floral crest featuring a building or statue. This one-time payment covers the use of this artwork across all other materials you order from Sterling Stripes. So have it printed again for no additional cost on your wedding envelope liners, details card, welcome cards, welcome sign, etc. You will also receive a digital file for personal use.
- Design: A fully designed Save the Date card personalized to your liking, with a custom layout and unique fonts.
- Card: 5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.78cm)
- Printing: Full-color print, flat matte archival ink. If you would like your text letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 3 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that this listing does NOT include an envelope. Visit our Envelope section to purchase one for your save the date.
Card Stock: Optimized for the highest photo print quality, it has a smooth surface. Our Card Stock paper is 100 lbs. It is available in White or Cream.
Single Ply Cotton: This Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 110 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Double Ply Cotton: This double thick Cranes Lettra paper has a creamy cotton texture and is 220 lbs. It is made out of 100% cotton. It is available in White or Cream.
Straight Edges: Paper with straight edges have a clean edge. They are the same edges as the everyday paper you encounter.
- Deckled Edges: Paper with deckled edges are distinguished by soft, subtly torn edges.
- Timeline: Custom artwork takes more time to create. To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
- Production Origin: Proudly printed in the USA