Our Ellie Collection Thank You Note Cards features a hand-painted watercolor of a crest with white and blush roses, blue delphinium, sprinkled with lush evergreen leaves, and an interlocked monogram. The monogram, and paper material are customized to your liking, but the design layout will remain the same.
- Design: A fully designed thank you note card personalized with your monogram.
- Card Size: (A7) 5" x 7"
- Printing: Full-color print. If you would like your monogram letterpressed or foil stamped please let us know and we can create a custom listing for you.
- Proofing: This order includes 1 free rounds of revisions. Additional rounds of changes after that will incur a $25 fee billed separately.
- Please note that an envelope is not included but can be purchased separately here. Please purchase an A7 Envelope. Want your envelopes addressed? We offer Ellie Addressed Envelopes that matches these Thank You Notes.
Card Stock: Our Card Stock paper is a thick card stock - 100lbs - with a slight texture to give you a natural paper feel. Made for those who want premium paper without breaking the bank. This paper is only available for digital printing.
Single Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our single ply cotton paper is a substantial 110 lbs.
Double Ply Cotton: We only use the very best cotton paper - Cranes Lettra - which is the most loved and respected paper on the market by stationers. It has a creamy cotton texture that you can feel instantly. It is made with 100% cotton fibers. Our double ply cotton paper is a substantial 220 lbs.
- Handmade: Our handmade paper is sourced from Porridge Papers' 1889 Collection. The paper is made with 100% cotton fibers that give it a soft pillowy texture. Each paper is handmade so it has full deckle edges. The paper is 110 lbs.
- Colors Pictured: The monogram is shown in New Blue
Timeline: To get a better idea of our turnaround time please visit our production and design timeline webpage for more information.
Design Process: We strongly believe in collaboration and work closely with you to create a design for your special occasion. Review our design process webpage for more information.
- To see all the items in the Ellie Collection please visit here: https://sterlingstripes.com/ellie-wedding-suite/